Announcement of the conference on information security "Kaz'Hack'Stan"
The event will bring together hackers, IS experts, IT developers, government officials, media, businessmen and vendors in one place. Topical issues of IS and ICT will be discussed at the organized platform. It is planned that more than 1000 people from different regions of Kazakhstan and abroad will take part in the event, with the common goal of immersion in cyber security issues.
Key topics of the speeches:
The Kaz'Hack'Stan program:
1) topical practical reports by Kazakhstan and foreign experts;
2) A master class from leading experts, who will introduce the conference participants to new vulnerabilities;
3) Round table on state policy issues, where regulatory and legal aspects and general issues in the field of IS and ICT will be discussed;
4) A cyber polygon to enhance practical skills of conference participants;
5) Hardware Stand - a booth to get acquainted with the "iron" arsenal of hackers. Wi-Fi/GSM/RFID and much more;
6) Lockpick Stand - speakers of this stand will talk about methods of opening and protection of mechanical locks;
7) RetroGames - opportunity to immerse yourself in the atmosphere of 8-bit games;
8) KHS Junior - a platform for young, beginner professionals to speak.
Kazakhstan, Almaty, Timiryazeva 42, pavilion 1, Bakshasaray Reception House (https://yandex.kz/maps/-/CBUr5CBJDA).
Registration on the conference: